Monday, October 24, 2011

(A) Food Blog

A few posts have gone passed by and I am yet to say what this food blog is about.


This food blog is about recipes and reviews. My goal is to have this blog to be roughly 60% recipes and 40% reviews of restaurants largely in London, unless, of course, this food blogger decides to have a (short) jaunt abroad. 

I love food and have roped my (sometimes) photographer and (sometimes) appreciative taster, Mr I, into this little venture with me. It is a way of chronicling what I do - which is, admittedly, quite often cook and eat (and read). 

I love unexpected food. Or intensely seasonal food. Or deliciously moreish food. And I hope to slowly start to share this love with not only Mr I but with you, through this food blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message!